[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: 3.2 scheduler in ear

brittm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 11:43:34 EDT 2007

Yes, the TimerServiceBean is in there.  Yes, I'm in an ejb container:  as mentioned, I'm using the JBoss 4.0.4 server that is distributed with 3.2.GA.  I've simply removed the existing jbpm-console.war from the server's jbpm/deploy directory and replaced it with the prebuilt jbpm-enterprise.ear from the distribution's 'jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA/deploy directory.

Can someone verify that the timer service is working (or not) in this scenario?

Thanks,
Britt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035368#4035368

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035368