[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam enhanced EL expression fails in an Ajax4JSF tag

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 17:11:26 EDT 2007

This is weird . But you can see the Booking Seam example which uses Ajax4JSF, and check what you have different.

By instance in that example you have aregister.xhtml page and you can change this part:

  | <h:commandButton id="register" value="Register" action="#{register.register}"/>

to this one:

  | <a4j:commandLink id="register" value="Register" action="#{register.register}"/>

That should work.

I took a look that example before migrating my Seam app. to Ajax4JSF

HTH.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036541#4036541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036541