[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: recurring timer and app re-start issue

ajay662 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 16:52:35 EDT 2007

I created the timer on a freshly installed jboss instance (so no prior timers) using the code below:

timer = messageDrivenCtx.getTimerService().createTimer(
  | 		job.getFirstSchedTime(), job.getRecurringInterval(), job);

Here recurring-interval is 1 hour (in milliseconds). After I got my first timer callback I restarted the server and saw the timer calback right away on restart.  Multiple restarts of the server showed the same behavior.

This is 100% reproducible.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039422#4039422

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039422