[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: NPE in ExtendedFormAuthenticator

anthonyestelita do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 15:55:40 EDT 2007

Has there been any plans for this to be fixed?  We too are experiencing the same exact issue (if a user sits at the login page for a period of time the NPE exception is thrown by the ExtendedFormAuthenticator).  I searched the jboss bugs for this issue and I don't see a closed nor open bug for it. :-(  Is there a workaround?  Right now the user is forced to basically log-in twice (first time throws the NPE and the second time it works).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069791#4069791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069791