[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Clustering issue at high load

moron8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 15:57:52 EDT 2007

Apache, mod_jk1.2.20, jboss4.0.3sp1 on Linux

We are having an issue where we have 4 nodes setup in a cluster, and under a small load it works fine and processes requests. When the load is increased to a certain point, we are seeing that the java processes for each node have their cpu utilization drop to 0 and no further requests are processed.

When this happens, the database server is not slow and is at a very low cpu utilization. The same can be said for the webserver.

If i run with only one node in the cluster, i don't have any issues. But with two nodes, i can recreate the problem.

Has anyone had a similar issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069792#4069792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069792