[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM and JAAS Client authentication

btsibr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 17:05:08 EDT 2007

On a related note, when, in an EJB we're attempting to get a connection to JmsXA we're getting javax.resource.spi.SecurityException: No Password credentials found at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsCred.getJmsCred(JmsCred.java:75).

The resource ref is configured with container authentication and we actually _are_ passing a username and password to getConnection() (however, we would prefer if it simply used the EJB caller's information).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069812#4069812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069812