[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: how to create sub pages/sub tabs?

saigon_man do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 11:32:56 EDT 2007

I tried the nesting but IE does not show the subpages while FireFox does. Here are the piece of code in my -object.xml

  | <deployment>
  | 		<if-exists>overwrite</if-exists>
  |       	<parent-ref>default</parent-ref>
  |       	<properties>
  |           	<property>
  |           		<name>order</name>
  |              	<value>5</value>
  |          	</property>
  |        	</properties>
  |       	<page>
  |          	<page-name>Communication</page-name>
  |          	<page>
  |          		<page-name>Fuel</page-name>
  | 	         	<window>
  | 	            	<window-name>FuelPortletWindow</window-name>
  | 	            	<instance-ref>FuelPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  | 	            	<region>left</region>
  | 	            	<height>0</height>
  | 	         	</window>
  |       	    </page>
  |       	    <page>
  |       	    	<page-name>Aux Fuel</page-name>
  | 	         	<window>
  | 	            	<window-name>AuxFuelPortletWindow</window-name>
  | 	            	<instance-ref>AuxFuelPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  | 	            	<region>center</region>
  | 	            	<height>0</height>
  | 	         	</window>
  | 	        </page>
  | 	        <window>
  |            	<window-name>AuxFuelPortletWindow</window-name>
  |            	<instance-ref>AuxFuelPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |            	<region>center</region>
  |            	<height>0</height>
  |         </window>
  |       	</page>
  |   	</deployment>

Am I missing something in this? Or do I need to do something else to make the subpages show up in IE?

Thanks,

TL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072068#4072068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072068