[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Single Session for Same IP?

ozorhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 12 09:06:50 EDT 2007

Hello,

I've just started development with JBoss, I'm having the following issue:

I'm logging in to my application with different users from the same machine (from different browser windows), and from all the windows I can access only to the last logged in users (that is I get only one session).

The session management works when I logon to my application from different machines (with different IP addresses).

So I believe that this is might be issue with JBoss assigning a single session to the users coming from one IP.

Is there a setting about this we can enable/disable?

Best,
Mustafa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073370#4073370

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073370