[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jmx-console security exception when trying to start JBos

alamandrax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 07:18:00 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I knew abt the username and password but didn't know that I had to configure it in twiddle .
Me neither. The first time I came across it, I assumed I'd have to change the STOP arguments. I then noticed the "-S" switch in the the TWIDDLE tab. I'm not sure why this is, but it works for now. If someone in the JBoss IDE dev team sees this, they can clarify why the twiddle args are used to stop the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077727#4077727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077727