[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Where does Standard out go?

kevin.hanrahan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 17:59:50 EDT 2007

When I do a thread dump within JBoss 4.0.5, using control break, I see the thread dump on the console, however it is not logged to the server.log file.

How can I redirect standard out so that thread dumps are captured in the server.log?

I understand that I can edit the start script and redirect standard out using the > server.log approach, however this leads to duplicate logs entries which I would like to avoid.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078948#4078948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078948