[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam mail ...

minamti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 16:48:09 EDT 2007

I am trying to send an email from my Seam application.

I have the following classes

Notification interface has a send method declared @Asynchronous

NotificationBean @Stateless and implements the send method. invokes Renderer.render("/sendEmail.xhtml")

The Bean gets invoked. The mail does not get sent.

In my components.xml I have <core:dispatcher/> (Chapter 17: seam doc)

I tried removing the @Asynchronous tag and the email is not sent. I have configured my smtp host, port , username, password.

I suspect Renderer.render is not invoking the proper view. How do I check this. render returns a String. What is this string ? I could not find it in the docs.

Also, I am outjecting the context variables needed to send the email in the Bean method.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079335#4079335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079335