[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal and SingleSignOn

kpalania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 12:16:44 EDT 2007

I've been able to support SSO in our application that uses JBoss Portal. It is quite simple to do it unless ofcourse your requirements are more complicated, like in my case.

For a basic use-case, you can enable the Tomcat SSO authenticator, use the same shared security realm that you use for the other application, and boom, everything should be working!

Ofcourse, remember that you will need to create the JBoss Portal dynamically if no such user exists.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080080#4080080

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080080