[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Help needed publishing remote portlet

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 12:26:38 EDT 2007

"moroboshi" wrote : Since our portal is a standard J2EE application we want to be able to invoke each portlets from our serlvets or jsps.

If portlet and other web apps run in the same application server, it might be possible to have them communicate via Request dispatching.

"moroboshi" wrote : Is it hard to write a WRSP consumer? where should I search for help:?

Depends on what your needs are. A simple WSRP consumer targeted to your needs might not be too hard. A generic, specification complete one is a major undertaking. The only information on the subject that I am aware of is the WSRP specification...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080081#4080081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080081