[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam outputlink and page navigation

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 06:46:30 EST 2007

Hi,

I got menu in my page and to navigation I use s:link, but s:link generates cid=xx number, and I need to user simple link in menu to maange then via js.
(In one page I need to change href for some links)

I thougth to use <h:outputLink to create simple link and call action when user click on it.

Here is my code:

  | <h:outputLink id="linkNewOrder" action="#{ordersAction.orders}">
  | #{messages['link.orders']}
  | </h:outputLink>

My question is:
1. how can I call this action from my bean, at now nothink is called when I click on it?
2. How can I navigate user to other page?
I added this to my pages.xml and this not working for outputLink

  |         <navigation from-action="#{ordersAction.orders}">
  |             <redirect view-id="/pages/new_order.xhtml"/>
  |         </navigation>

3. Is to possible to call action via outputLink and navigate user to other page?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110808#4110808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110808