[jboss-user] [Remoting] - SSL Socket in .Sar file

anupamkakade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 06:43:33 EST 2007

Hi ,
 I am jboss 4.0.5 . My intention  is to do rmis i.e. RMI SSL in .sar file.
I downloaded some code for the same. In that code i require SSLSocket to be created . But its giving exception java.net.connect connection refused .

Is there any way to create ssl socket in jboss. I have done all necessary steps required to set up SSL . Even i can connect to JBOSS console by HTTPS. But to create a SSL socket is there any xml file needs to be updated .  Please help me i am new to JBoss.

Thanks in Advance .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110807#4110807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110807