[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entity EJB3.0 Unit Testing - How to setup JNDI datasourc

sushmu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 14:52:30 EST 2007

Thanks Pete. I'm more interested in running Embedded JBoss with a datasource rather than EJB3Unit. I know Seam 2.0 is full of examples on Embedded JBoss but it has the seam-gen magic built in.

Right now I'm following the Hibernate CaveatEmptor examples, but that might be using an older version of Embedded Jboss. I'll check out the links that you have provided. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115113#4115113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115113