[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm-console + versioned seam backing bean

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 22 05:44:28 EST 2007

First I think you are right in stating that for more complex ui things it is better to write your own app instead of adaptiing the jbpm console. The latter is nice for RAD/Demo purposes

1) This is not realy supported when just using seam.  And afaik not on a todo list. It's not only difficult for you to add, but difficult in general

2) Correct, but I always wonder how the url's of the app(s) will looke like then. Maybe some generic webapp is needed as well that just redirects to the correct one without it being visible in the url. No idea how to solve this though. I'd be very interested in this as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115168#4115168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115168