[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to control end of conversations/state of stateful be

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 26 12:04:29 EST 2007

"gus888" wrote : For "How to control end of conversations":
  | I have the same problem. I think that it is critical issue for the core (conversation) of Seam. The Seam forum here suggested that you use "propagation=none" to all other buttons and links which users can reach and propagate away from the current conversation. I think, maybe I am wrong, that this way is not practicable in a production project. One reason is that maybe there are a couple of dozens links and buttons on screen,

So this is just laziness?

anonymous wrote : the second is that maybe there are other conversation begin buttons and links on screen.

This is application design. If you *have* to start other conversations from that screen look at ending the conversation before redirect.

Its perfectly possible to use conversations in an application, you just need to consider the paths the user will take through the application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115510#4115510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115510