[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with building jbpm 3.2 from HEAD using eclipse

stelecta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 08:55:44 EST 2007

thank you, it seems to work now and i managed to build the console.

with the main build now there is a docbook-suppport error. i've read somewhere on the forum, that it will be resolved by checking out some docbook-support from jboos cvs? could you tell me where i have to look for this using eclipse?

also, excuse me if this mights be a trivial question for you, but what is exactly build with this main-build file? is it the suite?

thank you so much, you're doing an excellent job with the jbpm package!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010029#4010029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010029