[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModel

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 11 01:39:24 EST 2007

That makes sense (and works). Thanks.

I have two DataModelSelections for two DataModels on the same SFSB. When I select one table, the DataModelSelection for that gets properly injected, but the other gets injected with null values (and an id of 0).

Why is something (albeit a null value) getting injected into the DataModelSelection that I didn't select? This is causing problems when I do a #{empty selectedEntity} to check whether the OTHER entity (the one I didn't select) has been injected.

It returns FALSE because it has been injected when it shouldn't have been!

Why is a "null entity" getting injected into DataModelSelection? Is this expected behavior? If not, what might be causing it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014399#4014399

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014399