[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: tomahawk extension filter and seam fileUpload

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 12:39:15 EST 2007

This is the first I've heard that *both* don't work. The correct way to handle these issues is to submit a bug report to JIRA in the "ICE Faces Integration" category, with sufficient information to allow the problem to be reproduced.

Integration problems are complex and can't be dealt with by just posting "I can't get this to work" in user forums. That's what we have JIRA for.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017146#4017146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017146