[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - HTTPD vs Tomcat. What frontend is better for application per

mihal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 17:22:42 EST 2007

Hi All

Please help me in following matter.

I am trying to choose web application frontend among Apache HTTPD and Tomcat. As I can undestand, for integration Apache HTTPD with JBoss (Tomcat) I should use mod_jk and AJP1.3 protocol (may be ports redirecting is better solution?). Also I can configure Tomcat to listening 80 port.

What solution is better and for what cases? I undestand it is the multilateral question but may be someone can share own experience.

Thank you.

Denis.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017265#4017265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017265