[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Anyone get JAAS working with remote entities?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 00:46:19 EST 2007

And I found out the problem: The thread died because some jar wasn't in the path.  This is bad for a thread to die silently, and it is a bug in Java, but oh well, I got that fixed.

Now I have the whole thing working as long as the password is correct for the login.  This is big progress.  But when the password is incorrect, I get:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
  |         at $Proxy0.time(Unknown Source)
  |         at mypackage.CLIConnectivityTest.authorizedTest(CLIConnectivityTest.java:59)
  |         at mypackage.CLIConnectivityTest.main(CLIConnectivityTest.java:70)
  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: [Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;
  |         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
  |         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

How should my code handle this?  Should I really catch UndeclaredThorwableExceptions all over the place?  Surely there must be a more specific "you are not authorized" type of exception that could be thrown?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017428#4017428

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017428