[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - beginner can't figure out how to change URL from home.seam

icpooreman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 10:51:43 EST 2007

I'm looking at jboss seam and can't figure out something that is probably simple.  I followed the steps to create a new project in eclipse we'll call helloworld for simplicity.  So I open domain/helloworld/ in a web browser and I'm redirected to domain/helloworld/home.seam.  My question is how do I change it from home.seam to a different URL.

I see the redirect in
view>>index.html it looks like
but where does the request go from there?  I can't seem to figure it out.  I searched the project and there's no other mention of home.seam in any of the files, can you change the extension from .seam to .html and how would you do that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021157#4021157

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021157