[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Are Seam-managed transactions limited to JSF?

rmcdonough do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 14:09:03 EST 2007

I'm trying utilize a Seam-managed transaction for something other than a JSF component. After read some of the docs and looking at the code, it appears that Seam-managed transactions are limited to JSF. I am trying to marshall a Hibernate object, which is returned from a SessionBean, to XML via JAXB. I am looking for an elegant way of avoiding a LazyInitializationException. Thanks.

Ryan-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021706#4021706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021706