[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email - IllegalStateException: No Factories configu

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 08:44:02 EST 2007

The WACL should *always* be used as jsf-facelets.jar is in WEB-INF/lib.

We don't think its facelets that is the problem, but probably JBoss AS.  Anyway, I now have a reasonably simple working testcase of this going wrong (I just need to tidy it up a bit and make it easier to run) - hopefully i'll get there tonight with that.  Then we'll get some AS guys involved to try and sort out what is going wrong.

I'll post a link to JIRA once I put an issue in here :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022421#4022421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022421