[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Out of Memory Error while performing Application deploym

jpoportela do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 14:58:50 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answers.

I've a good memory profiler where I could make a diff between 2 snapshots. I'm trying to make available my files that included the diff file. I've made it available in http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=1a21223c2157ad669a243214afbb7390.  Check windows_jboss405_diff1000.html file with difference between a clean JBoss and after 1000 deployments and undeployments,

Regarding the JIRA issue, this issue is related to  a bug in Apache commons-beanutils  but my application is a very simple hello world with no link to commons-beanutils.

I'll appreciate if you have any more ideas...

Best regards,

João Portela

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022650#4022650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022650