[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Shared session context

dkrleza do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 08:33:31 EST 2007

Huh, sorry, this is not what I wanted. This wiki shows how to share security context.
You have misunderstood me. What I wanted, is to share session context between WEB modules within same EAR. This means, one WEB module creates HttpSession, all the other WEB modules within EAR can see and use it.

When using WAS, this is called "shared session context". This is very important when WEB modules want to share their global resources.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023653#4023653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023653