[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and Portal Future

h.cahyadi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 21:42:06 EST 2007

"jboss at biancashouse.com" wrote :

anonymous wrote :
  | some time later, when a future version of Portal becomes available that fixes our problems, we can move our Seam app towards pure portlets.

Is this mean that at this time, it would be a huge PAIN if I am trying to combine seam+portlet+jsf+facelets? may be roy russo or some jboss guy from jboss portal can join this thread, because I have already combine use the combination of technology I mention above, and it would be a great PAIN if I try to start from scratch again :(

Best Regards,

-haric-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998138#3998138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998138