[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Service-Oriented Architecture and Seam

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 13:08:29 EST 2007

+1 to all that Norman says.

But I just want to re-emphasize two points:

(1) If you are building a loosely-coupled (SOA) application, absolutely nothing stops you using a more traditional layering. There is no problem having two layers of Seam components.

(2) Especially with some of the new stuff in Seam 1.1 and 1.1.1, we are working towards the ability to be able to have a single component that can be called from a web page, or from a WS invocation.

(3) Most importantly, Seam 1.2 will provide the integration of the Seam context model with invocation via the WS stack.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999142#3999142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999142