[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Does anyone have a clustered oracle service xml file?

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 17:55:10 EST 2007

The only working config we currently have is MySQL.

I can guarantee the others won't work and probably shouldn't be in SVN.

We have deliberately done it this way, since it is a pain having to keep them all up to date during the development process.

Once we are code complete, we'll convert the working mysql config into oracle, postgressql, sybase, etc configs. This is pretty easy, but as I say, we don't want to do it now since the schema is still subject to change.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999244#3999244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999244