[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Does anyone have a clustered oracle service xml file?

batter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 17:58:59 EST 2007

"timfox" wrote : The only working config we currently have is MySQL.

  | I can guarantee the others won't work and probably shouldn't be in SVN.
  |
  | We have deliberately done it this way, since it is a pain having to keep them all up to date during the development process.
  |
  | Once we are code complete, we'll convert the working mysql config into oracle, postgressql, sybase, etc configs. This is pretty easy, but as I say, we don't want to do it now since the schema is still subject to change.

Thanks Tim, makes sense.  Any idea when code complete can be expected?  I need to get my team moving here and discuss if we want to spend time to pull in mysql into our product installation or get MQ working in a clustered environment for the time being.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999246#3999246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999246