[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Same query doesn't work on jboss-4.0.5.GA

hispeedsurfer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 10:58:05 EST 2007

Ok it works!!!!
Thanks to andydale.

First I extracted hibernate-3.2.0.ga.zip. From the hibernate directory with ant I executed with 5 errors.
Then I have copied the directory to eclipse workspace and make a new project from existing ant. build.xml -> Run as ant build: Error.

Now from workspace/hibernate directory I started ant from console over again. Yeaaah

And the query execute successful!!!

Is there a easier way to get this started?

Thanks
andreas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000502#4000502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000502