[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Bringing up the Queue created via Console

vvd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 14:16:53 EST 2007

I have standalone messaging server which talks to MySQL.

I am using the console to create the queue's and I see there is an entry
for it in the DB.

When I bring down and bring up the standalone messaging server, it only
brings up the queue's in the destinations-service.xml

How can I make the standalone messaging server to also to show the one created via console also? that information exists in the DB

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002400#4002400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002400