[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process Deployment Error

nikusa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 10:02:30 EST 2007

"koen.aers at jboss.com" wrote : But I am practically sure that you installed a later version of the GPD than the one that comes with the 3.1.3 Starter's Kit. The URL used to deploy in 3.1.3 is http://localhost:8080/jbpm.
Yes, it could be. I've never used Eclipse before and there was some confusion when installing the GPD.

Anyway, changing the deployment URL to http://localhost:8080/jbpm/ makes the deployment work, but when I log in as 'cookie monster' it still only shows the pre-installed example process so I'm probably still doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Saku

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002835#4002835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002835