[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Optimize with pass-by-reference

newbi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 12:03:21 EST 2007

Hello,

we have the following configuration on jboss 4.0.1sp1:

- an ear
- other deployments (flat, not deployed as ear)
.

The problem is that the ear must be in isolation, so we made the following configuration for ear-deploy.xml

true
true

The problem is that now, we cannot avoid the overhead of the objects being treated as remote in spite of being local. I know that prior JBoss 4 there was a way to avoid this problem:

<container-invoker-conf>
       true
</container-invoker-conf>

But this configuration is not supported any more by Jboss 4. My question is how to do the same configuration in jboss4.

thanks in advance,

newbi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003919#4003919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003919