[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - how to redeploy without restarting jboss (in 5.0.0.Beta1)

andstall do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 21 10:51:01 EST 2007

I am developing an application with ejb 3.0 and war modules, and recently upgraded from 4.x.

In 4.x I would just run my deploy target and I would see how the jboss console would print out some lines and then say that the deploy worked (and it worked).

In 5 when I run deploy nothing happens. Only restarting jboss makes it work (which is annoying, as it takes 1m instead of 10s or less). What am I doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004547#4004547

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004547