[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Session Replication - Concurrency Problems?

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 10:12:14 EST 2007

Are sticky sessions working properly?

Other than that, the following comment from the code explains the only situation I know of where the code block that logs that gets executed.

// This could be an issue but can happen legitimately in unusual
  | // circumstances, so just log something at INFO, not WARN
  |
  | // Unusual circumstance: create session; don't touch session again
  | // until timeout period expired; fail over to another node after
  | // timeout but before session expiration thread has run. Existing
  | // session will be expired locally on new node and a new session created.
  | // When that session replicates, the version id will match the still
  | // existing cached session on the first node.  Unlikely, but due
  | // to design of a unit test, it happens every testsuite run :-)
  | log_.info("Possible concurrency problem: Replicated version id " +
  |                version + " matches in-memory version for session " + realId);

Doesn't sound like what you described at all. :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007837#4007837

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007837