[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: org.jboss.portal.portlet.impl.jsr168.PortletContextImpl

kzinoviev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 06:43:10 EDT 2007

Wish you could help me - we are going to migrate set of reusable portlets from Weblogic to JBoss portal to get new customers. For now we've got beehive based portlets and I belive they should work on JBoss also.
Can you please list critical points needed for such kind of migration?
If this migration will finish successfully JBoss will definitelly bacame more popular :) .
Thanks in advanced.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059869#4059869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059869