[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: RichFaces : sample for ajax jsf portlet provided

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 04:10:16 EDT 2007

JBoss AS 4.0.5GA or 4.2.0GA. (I would advise to use JBoss AS 4.2)

JBoss Seam support for portals has always been experimental ( http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SeamPortlet ) , and is currently not working out of the box on Portal 2.6. We are working on a solution for integration.

JDK 1.4 or JDK 5

You don't need to use the JEMS installer anymore, just use the  JBoss AS zip package. If you go with JBoss AS 4.2 it already includes EJB3.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061139#4061139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061139