[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Potential Deadlock - 1.4.1.SP3 and BoundedLinkedQueue

mraccola do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 11:23:08 EDT 2007

I appreciate the quick response.  This has helped eliminate the problem and your assessment was 100% correct.

I am wondering what is an optimal setting for the wakeUpIntervalSeconds?  Based off forum posts it seems like a common setting is 5 seconds.  That strikes me as a little excessive.  I will proceed with some tuning of this parameter but if there are some guidelines on what what factors would lead to a larger/smaller setting that would be helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067065#4067065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067065