[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM and BPEL

HLQ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 19:03:16 EDT 2007

I'm trying to get jBPM and the BPEL extension for it to work together, but I have problems integrating them.
I can successfully integrate jBPM into JBossAS, and also the BPEL extension into JBossAS respectively, but I can't get all three working together. The problem seems to be that the databases are inconsistent.
Is there a way to solve this?

I've looked around at all the documentation and searched on the forum and JIRA, but it seems no one is interested in integrating jBPM and it's BPEL extension, all that people are asking are how to integrate JBoss and the BPEL extension!
Can anyone explain this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067215#4067215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067215