[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - cannot simultaneously fetch multiple bags

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 29 18:42:41 EDT 2007

I have an entity class Food. It has a many-to-one field called "foodGroup", this will be eagerly fetched by default, and I do want it to be eagerly fetched. Another one-to-many field called "nutrients" is supposed to be eagerly fetched too. But I got an exception saying "cannot simultaneously fetch multiple bags". How to get rid of this problem? I want eager fetches but no lazy, thanks!

Regards,
Ellen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068570#4068570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068570