[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: NestedRuntimeException: Error creating MBeanProxy: jboss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 16:53:58 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Where does i have to register the WebService MBean?

You dont have to. This MBean gets created by default and is configured in the jboss-service.xml file present in %JBOSS_HOME%/server/default/conf:

<mbean code="org.jboss.web.WebService"
  |       name="jboss:service=WebService">
  |       <attribute name="Port">8083</attribute>
  |       <!-- Should resources and non-EJB classes be downloadable -->
  |       <attribute name="DownloadServerClasses">true</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="Host">${jboss.bind.address}</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="BindAddress">${jboss.bind.address}</attribute>
  |    </mbean>

Unless you have done any changes to this file, i would expect this to be deployed. Are there any other exceptions before/after this exception stacktrace. Going by the stacktrace, JBoss is trying to deploy the SchedulerAdminEJB module and running into this exception. I dont have any experience with Jetty, so dont know whether the exception is related to that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050609#4050609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050609