[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem in getting proper workflow transitions:

maxp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 03:33:34 EDT 2007

Ok.  let me ask a different question
[ I am unable to find anything useful from debug logs, I posted here after checking all that only]

Lets say  i  create a taskInstance like this
TaskInstance taskInstance = processInstance.getTaskMgmtInstance().createStartTaskInstance();

    // Save the process instance along with the task instance
    jbpmContext.save(processInstance);

Now say the user performs some task on this instance and a UI event is created to move to next state,

I load the taskInstance based on its id
TaskInstance taskInstance = taskMgmtSession.loadTaskInstance(taskInstanceId);

Then i do
taskInstance.end(transitionName);

This finishes the current task. But new tasks or anything is created.

How would the task in next state created in db. ??? And how can i check whether the state has moved to next state.

If i do
ProcessInstance processInstance = taskInstance.getTaskMgmtInstance().getProcessInstance();
and processInstance.signal() - > the rootToken.node.name  shows end-state

But i want process to go on next state ? so signal goes out of the picture.

Any ideas ducn/kukeltje ??

-Max

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051208#4051208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051208