[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Enable AOP while running jboss in eclipse IDE

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 12:16:36 EDT 2007

Thanks for answering so fast.

In fact I'm already using the MaxPermSize=256M argument (unless permsize is filled after to re-deploy of my app, regardless of aop considerations)

And the problem here, seem located in heap space.
I'm not a VM guru but jconsole locates PermGen in "non-heap" so I believe the problem comes from elsewhere.

While trying to launch jboss as, jconsole shows that the three bars from heap space where used at 100% when crash occured (Eden space, Survivor space and Tenured gen) so maybe there is another argument to get rid of that problem.

If you have any idea ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052219#4052219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052219