[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: don't know what to do with error message on deploy...

Nephthys76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 19:08:58 EDT 2007

I can successfully deploy this .war file in JBoss 4.0.x, but not in JBoss 4.2.0

I believe it could be a conflict between built-in JBoss JSF/ADF support and the libraries being included in the .war file.

I am currently "mucking" about with the .war file trying to remove libraries and I am getting the application to deploy error-free... but when I try to access a jsp page, I get the same error at that time instead.  So not much progress thus far.

Tonya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054161#4054161

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054161