[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simplest <s:fileUpload> usage

evl123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 19:13:46 EDT 2007

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : MultipartRequest now throws a FileUploadException instead of a RuntimeException, you can configure an exception handler for this in pages.xml.

Shane,
I'm running JBoss-4.0.5.GA and using JBoss-Seam-1.2.0.PATCH1 which are compatible and are working ok - only issue is the Multipart Request Runtime Exception.

>From the JIRA tracker, looks like this fix goes into Seam 1.3.0.ALPHA, and 1.3.0.ALPHA's readme file recommends install JBoss 4.2.0.GA which would need certain degree of adjustments to my workspace (e.g. jar files).  I tried but saw a lot fo exceptions including faces-config.xml Digester parse error, etc.

My question is what versions of JBoss and Seam would you recommend to get this fix.  And if I stay with JBoss-4.0.5.GA and JBoss-Seam-1.2.0.PATCH1, what jar files should I replace to get this fix without breaking the compatibilty.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054162#4054162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054162