[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: JMS ConnectionFactory not bound exception: Help needed..

mpogra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 09:40:44 EDT 2007

Finally i m able to deploye the app in all nodes of cluster and session replication is working fine with mode_jk option. The problem was because, i was deploying all queus and topics form /all/depoy folder. These needs to be deploy from /all/deploy-hassingleton/jms folder.

But i m still getting exception  ConnectionFactory not bound exception  mentioned in first post in other nodes but application is deployed fully on nodes and session is mentioned.

My application uses Ques and Topics as shown below

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Topic"
  | 	 name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Topic,name=CACHE_KEY">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
  |   </mbean>
  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue"
  | 	 name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=MESSENGER_ERROR">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
  |   </mbean>

My Topic, Queues and there respecitve clients are in same application sever.

My jms client is:

  | private TopicPublisher _publisher = null;
  | String jmsFactory = "ConnectionFactory";
  | Context jndiContext = new InitialContext();
  | Object obj = jndiContext.lookup(jmsFactory);
  | TopicConnectionFactory connectionFactory = (TopicConnectionFactory) obj;
  |             TopicConnection connection = connectionFactory.createTopicConnection();
  | 			TopicSession session = connection.createTopicSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
  | 			String jmsTopic = "topic/CACHE_KEY";
  |             Topic topic = (Topic) jndiContext.lookup(jmsTopic);
  |
  | 			TopicSubscriber subscriber = session.createSubscriber(topic);
  | 			subscriber.setMessageListener(this);
  | 			connection.start();
  | _publisher = session.createPublisher(topic);
  |             _message = session.createMapMessage();

The class of above client "implements javax.jms.MessageListener". When i m directly hitting the node (without the Apache Http server) otherthen master node then, When above client is trying to look for "ConnectionFactory" it throws exception as explained in first post. I have tried using HAJMS port 1100 in provider URL as well but unable to get the object.

Can any one please explain me about this behaviour or let me know if i m missing any configuration?

However when i shut-down the master node then application is continues with second node (session is replicated).

But second node is performing all initlization before serving the request, is it expected behaviour? or i m missing anything?

Actually we are migratting application from weblogic to jboss and client want clustering support.

Please advice what to do?

Tnanks in advance.

Mahesh.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054748#4054748