[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM JSF Integrartion

ambika_devi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 09:40:59 EDT 2007

You mean to say that each and every JSF pages in my web application to be changed to access the JBPM Engine and to be made as a war file then deployed in the server.

Can you pls tell me that my application to be deployed in jbpm server or in some other web server like Tomcat or JBoss etc...

You have also mentioned to include the java class code in the save button of my jsf page, in the java class code u r passing some arguments.

  | public void save(Hashtable taskVariables, String transition)

where this arguments are coming from, where i dont have any taskvariables and transitions in my web application.

I think that we are using the taskvariables and transitions in JBPM right. So how do you want me to integrate these parameters into my own web application.

Then clear me with one thing like is it possible to access the jbpm database from my application, if that is the case then i have to specify the jbpm configuration file and everything, can u help me in the directory structure of the web application which is using jbpm.

Pls kindly help me and explain me clearly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054749#4054749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054749